Job ID: PR5011
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 1-4 years
About the company
This role is a part of Pickl.ai, the education brand of TransOrg Analytics. TransOrg Analytics is over a decade old Data Science and ML company.
Pickl is looking for young, energetic professionals, who are passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. The selected candidates will be designated as Mentors.
People at Pickl.AI have a zeal for changing the field of education technology. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality.
So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric, and are committed to spreading personalised learning, then we are looking for you.
- Generating business leads, nurturing them, and building relationships by following up on sales opportunities & closing the sales.
- Researching the market and identifying potential dealers/network/channel partners to establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in the channel partner accounts.
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs and preparing responses for common objections.
- Customer relationship management during and after the course of services by giving timely calls and problem resolution by taking the queries of students to the product team and resolving them.
- A bachelor’s degree from preferably Tier 1 College.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to situations.
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Since the work is WFH in the initial months, the candidates must have a Laptop with them.
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: email@example.com