Location: Based in India (presently WFH)
Job ID: CS3009
Job Type: Full time
Experience: 2-5 years
Why would you like to join us?
TransOrg Analytics, an award winning – Big Data and Predictive analytics- company, offers advanced analytics solutions to industry leaders and Fortune 500 companies across India, US, UK, Singapore and the Middle East. Our products – Clonizo’ (customer cloning) have yielded significant incremental benefits to our clients. We have been recognized by the CIO Review magazine as the – Predictive Analytics Company of the Year- and by TiE for excellence in entrepreneurship.
This role revolves around identifying, researching on, connecting with, and qualifying prospective clients in BFSI and FMCG in North America (US & Canada) and support on-site sales consultants in US in their sales efforts.
At TransOrg you will be collaborating with the in-house sales and marketing team based in India along with vertical heads, technical SMEs, and TransOrg’s CMO/CEO in selling our advanced analytics solutions to North America based senior decision makers (CXOs, HODs, VPs, SVPs, Directors etc.) of target companies in one or more of our target industries like banking, financial services, insurance, consumer products (incl. fast moving consumer goods or FMCG), telecom, aviation, and hospitality (incl. hotel and QSR chains) and across key functions like customer acquisition, customer success, retention, fraud, risks, underwriting, collections, marketing, operations, supply chain, demand planning, strategy, sales, revenues etc.
Our range of services, solutions, and products span across advanced analytics, machine learning, data science, big data engineering, big data analytics and artificial intelligence.
We are looking for enterprising, energetic, and independent Inside Sales professionals leading the following in the North American territory:
- Research, understand, explore, and identify potential business development opportunities for TransOrg in one or more of its target industries mentioned above
- Identify market segments which may be a combination of industry, geography, and functions as explained above
- Identify top use cases in advanced analytics, predicting modelling that the industry is looking solutions for
- Identify and connect with decision-making layer (typically executive and CXO level but also functional/departmental heads) at each target/prospective client account for advanced analytics projects
- Work together with the India based sales operations support and marketing teams (shared resources) to effectively map a contact and outreach strategy
- Research and understand prospective clients’ business models, their competitive landscape, their industries’, and their own company’s analytics maturity (in-house vs. vendors), their advanced analytics solution requirements/pain points/problems/ analytics gaps/opportunity or interest areas and their readiness to work with outsource vendors with data engineering and data science resources based primarily in a cost-competitive geography like India
- Stay up to date with and continuously monitor emerging top industry trends and shifts in ML, AI, and advanced analytics in the target industries and identify significant large-scale or niche competitors to create a differentiated sales approach
- Periodically conduct a “needs-gap” analysis of target markets, scout for new business opportunities and conduct lead qualifying research on prospective clients
- Basis the “needs-gap” analysis of target markets that is explained in point 4 above coordinate with TransOrg’s internal technical SMEs to develop and update different kinds of sales collaterals such as pitch decks, case studies, white papers, demos etc. as per the target prospective clients’ evolving business requirements
- Connect with the target prospects and qualify them for sales opportunities
- Identify top virtual or in-person networking events, conferences, webinars etc. in North America for sales pipeline building, relationship nurturing with target contacts and competitive landscaping
- Schedule weekly meetings on progress made
What will make you successful at TransOrg
- 2-5 years of experience in Inside sales for enterprise sales or B2B analytics services sales or consultative solutions selling in banking, financial services, insurance, and/or consumer products in North America is a must
- Able to understand prospective customer needs and find a solution
- Interpersonal effectiveness and ability to influence; use data, insights from your own research, client interaction and logic to convince others, articulate with conviction
- Demonstrated experience in sales qualification of analytics services leads
- An MBA with a specialization in marketing and/or strategy preferred
- Possess business maturity and top-level fundamental understanding of:
- Advanced analytics, data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence industry
- North American banking, financial services, insurance, FinTech and/or consumer products industries
- A high-level knowledge on top functions like customer, marketing, risk, frauds, underwriting, claims etc.
- Top analytics use cases for each of the above-mentioned business functions Even if deep technical knowledge may be missing you must have a high-level of curiosity and a willingness to constantly learn and upskill yourself on business domain knowledge.
- Confident and extroverted with excellent people interaction and customer relationship building skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the top decision-making layer at client organizations
- Excellent oral and written communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and a go-getter with independent thinking skills
- Multi-tasker and able to prioritize and manage own workload and responsibilities
- Good sense of humour and able to work in an unstructured and fast paced environmen
To apply for any open positions please share your updated CV along with job id at: firstname.lastname@example.org